Custom-made evening gowns, the best formal wear
You have an event to go to and you cannot find formal wear anywhere! The styles are not what you’re looking for, the dresses you like do not fit properly or look the way you thought it would, and you cannot find your size. If you are a woman, you know exactly how this feels. Shopping for evening wear can be frustrating and depressing, but it does not have to be that way. You shouldn’t have to settle for something you don’t really want because you don’t think you can find something else or there are no better options. This is the main reason why many women decide to go the custom-made evening gown route. The process may differ based on the designer but if you are looking for an original TALINE, custom-made evening gown, the process is simple:
- Meet with Taline the designer, to discuss your preferences. Provide as much information as possible so that you are truly satisfied with the final product. These are just a few of the questions that you will need to go through when you speak to Taline for the first time about your formal wear:
- Formal wear type: Are you looking for a cocktail dress, an evening gown, a suit etc.?
- Style preferences: What kind of dress are you looking for? Do you like long sleeves or short sleeves? Do you like simple, elegant cuts or are you looking for something sexier?
- Silhouette: A-line, mermaid, or empire cut – what type of silhouette do you prefer?
- Colour: Do you know what colour you want to wear to your special function?
- Timing: How soon will you need your custom-made evening wear?
- Fabric: Do you have a preference on the type of fabric used?
- Taline will put together some sketches based on your preferences and will then review these illustrations with you
- Once you choose the style that you like, the pattern of the custom-made evening gown is created
- Several fittings are done after the pattern is made to ensure proper fit
- After the final touches on the evening wear are completed, you can take the dress home!
It’s as simple as that! And the result is a beautiful, custom-made evening gown, just the way you imagined it!
Leave a comment