Although we cringe to think about fall or winter, especially with the hot summer that we’ve had, at the back of our minds, we know that it is slowly approaching. But, with the winter season comes the 2021 fall style trends! Many people dread the winter. They can’t stand the cold, the snow, the heavy clothing that winter brings. I am the opposite; I love all seasons because each season has its own beauty, especially when it comes to fashion. So, what can we look forward to for the 2021 fall fashion trends? Here are a few colour and style trends to look out for:
- Floral prints/Boho floral: Yes, floral prints are normally a hit in the summer months but this year, the print trend will continue into the fall. Get ready for some art deco florals and patterns this season.
- Statement Collars: The statement collars will continue this fall. Think large Pilgrim and Prairie collars – an embellishment that is sure to add a little pizzazz to your outfit.
- Belts: If you’re looking to cinch your waist, a belt is a great accessory to give you that hourglass shape, whether it is a skinny belt or a thick one. Big, buckled belts are on the horizon for fall.
- Bralette: Although the bralette is a lightweight bra without the underwire, it can be worn as outerwear to show off your midriff, either under a blazer or a long sleeve button down shirt. In the winter, wear the bralette under an off-the shoulder or sheer sweater, a deep neck jumper, or a cardigan. Pair with some jeans and you are good to go!
- Powerful colours: When it comes to 2021 fall fashion colour trends, there’s plenty of colour to look forward to! Although black and white are on trend for the fall, get ready for some bold colours as well this season: fire red, blue, green, fuchsia, and yellow. On the gentler, more romantic side, a light pink colour will also be popular.
- Boyfriend jackets: The boyfriend jacket is back this fall! If you like the soft, slightly oversized but not baggy look for a jacket, then you are in luck. Pair it with some blue jeans and runners or some skinny dress pants and a pair of sexy heels/boots.
- Jumpsuits: 2021 Fall fashion trends wouldn’t be complete without the jumpsuit. You can’t go wrong with this article of clothing in your closet. It’s one of those pieces that are so versatile, and great for many occasions.
- Colour blocking: Take advantage of those bold colours this season! Match two or three of the bold fall fashion colours with neutrals to round out the look!
Although the cold weather is on its way, the 2021 fall style trends are something to look forward to! Have some fun with it this winter!
What fashion trends are you most excited about?